Risk Matrix Control
The form engine now includes a new control, for specifying risk levels graphically.
Every risk matrix is slightly different, so we've included a lot of customisations, including the titles of the X and Y axes, how many rows and columns, and the way the colors are calculated.
For instance the screenshot below is of a 3x3 matrix using multiply mode, with the all axis labels re-titled:
- Advanced search now supports customisation of AND/OR and term boosting
- Form script can create linked, child forms
- Form script can specify the sort order that forms will be displayed in.
- PDF exports can display audit information such as when the form was submitted, and by whom.
- Many bug fixes and performance improvements.
For more details on new and existing features of AsdeqForms, see the AsdeqForms Knowledge Base.
- Fixes a server issue where setting the mandatory checkbox on the initial creation of a library would not be saved
- AsdeqDocs Server bug fixes and performance improvements
- Forms REST API V1 allows for getting new and updated form data
- Many great new features in the AsdeqForms editor:
- The script editor now includes integrated online help and improved user experience
- Many improvements to showing and setting the properties of controls - better suggested options and defaults, better grouping
- A new textColor attribute for text controls
- Control event handlers are now creatable and editable through the forms editor
- Property bindings now have a graphical editor which allows easily setting up dynamic rules within a form
- Controls with options can now copy their options from another control with the useOptionsFrom property:
- RM8 source location bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fixes an issue where a timeout of the LDAP groups query would remove the groups from the user, causing content to be removed from devices
- AsdeqDocs Server: general bug fixes and performance improvements
- AsdeqDocs iOS: adds a new back button on the PDF viewer which allows navigation backwards after using a link in a PDF
- AsdeqDocs iOS: fixes an issue where PDFs with large table of contents would use more memory than expected.
- AsdeqDocs for MDM: update MobileIron SDK to 220.127.116.11
- AsdeqDocs Server: Improves performance of caching of sync-time permission checks
- AsdeqDocs Server: Fixes an issue where form metadata may be wrong after being set in SharePoint
- AsdeqDocs Server: Fixes an issue where PDF exports may fail on certain types of JSON data.
- AsdeqDocs Server: Form metadata that maps to a SharePoint column set as a "Person" control is now set in SharePoint correctly. This allows additional scenarios for SharePoint Metadata and Workflows.
- AsdeqDocs Server: Support SharePoint Online 'Everyone except external' group
- AsdeqDocs Server: Fixes an issue where Active Directory SIDs may be corrupted in some circumstances
- AsdeqDocs Server: Fix an issue on the LDAP screen causing changes to the objectSID setting to not be saved
- AsdeqForms: Linebreaks and other whitespace is now respected for headings, titles, paragraphs and checkbox labels