- Setup the AsdeqDocs server url to point to the server the app will sync with
- Login as the user that will be using app. As the user will then perform an offline login later it must be with the actual username and password of the user that will be using the app. Alternatively, you can setup the server policy so that the user is never logged out.
- If login fails, check the network connection above, and the URL of the AsdeqServer.
- Once logged in, select "Libraries" and tap the "Edit" button.
- Select the libraries you wish to sync to the device. For more details see Choose / Manage Libraries
- The app should start syncing, and displaying progress in the bottom left of screen.
- Leave the device connected until it displays "Documents are up Up to date" in the bottom left of screen.
5. Disconnect the Device
Disconnect the device from the Mac.
The user should now be able to use the libraries and documents that have been synced to the device entirely offline.