- Select (+) New Form to start the Create New Form wizard.
- The Create New Form window appears. You can enter a Name and Description for the form.
- When creating a new form you have 3 4 options:
- Make a new form using the default template
- Make a copy of an existing form (see below)
- Import a form definition file (.afdz) (see below)
- Leave all settings blank
- Select Make a new form using the default template and select Save.
- Once your form is saved you will have the option to select Done to save the form for editing later or Edit Form Now to launch the form editor.